Headphones?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by chopper dave, Aug 23, 2007.

1. chopper dave macrumors regular

I lost my headphones last week and have been looking for a replacement since then. I really liked the way Apple had integrated the mic and button on their headphones, I just want something that sounds better.

The only thing I saw that came close are the Vibe Duos, but they don't even have a button, and their sound is notoriously bass heavy. Has anyone seen anything for $100 or less that has the button, mic, AND good sound? I am afraid that my only option is to solder a new pair of the original headphones to these:

http://b2b.sony.com/Solutions/product/MDR-EX71SLA/W

Please don't recommend any extension cords combos, since the whole point of a mobile device is to have ONE piece of hardware, not a jumble of cords hanging around my neck, i.e. the overpriced SURE mic extension.

2. drater macrumors 6502a

drater

These headphones are pretty darn good for the price. I used to own a pair, the only real complain I have about them is after a while the little ear gel thingie loose their grip, meaning they will stick in your ear before on the earphone. But I like them a lot. I use the iPhone ones now, and I switched over to bose for over the ear at home. But for $50 its a good deal, I'd look online, you'd probably be able to get them cheaper than in a store like at amazon...$30 isn't bad at all

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_g...ld-keywords=MDR-EX71SLA/w&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

3. b257177 macrumors regular

We just finished our review of the UltimateBuds headphone solution for the Apple iPhone. Linked to below, in the signature, and also linked to here.

All in all, a great product for those looking into a mid-level price range headphone solution for their Apple iPhone that *does not* require and adapter or extension... or soldering by you. ;)