Headphones?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wayland1985, Jan 11, 2009.

1. wayland1985 macrumors 6502

I picked up a set of Vibe II's the other day. I'm just "Mehhh" on them right now (Good bass... but the highs seem muffled??? Maybe I should've gone the BOSE route...). So what kind of headphones are you using? How do you like them?

2. akbc macrumors 6502

I've used Shure SE210, Bose In-ear with my iPhone before.. And I'm currently using the new Apple In-Ear Headphones.

Sound Quality, Functionality and all that balanced... the new Apple headphones are my best. Simply because it has the mic and stuff built in.
    And it doesn't sound that bad either. I'm not much of a BASS person so the sound coming out of the new apple headphones sound pretty damn good to me.

3. ronsju macrumors newbie

basic sony headphone. the apple headphones hurt my ear after I blast my music real loud. My sony headphones can take loud bass much better than the apple headphone. I listen to a lot of rap with heavy bass and percussion so I need headphones that can withstand loud noise without blowing my ear out leaving me bleeding from eardrums, you know what I mean.

4. calvy macrumors 65816

I use the Vmoda iphone ear sets. They are the best replacements I can find. Yeah, everyone loves Shure, but they don't make a good iphone button/mic replacement in my opinion. They have an adapter, but that adds length I don't want to my earphones. The vmoda's sound fine and they work just like I want the to.

5. christall109 macrumors 6502

I got the new Apple "In-Ear" headphones a few weeks ago and I must say they have been awesome! I use them with my original iPhone...the volume doesn't work but, everything else does!

The sound quality is especially great. Apple definitely got it right with these.