Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shigzeo

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 14, 2005
Japan
I'll be getting an iPad when I return to Canada this summer. But I won't be without my amps and nice headphones. So, in order to supply a wonderful sound to the amps, I will order the USB DAC Cable from Headphonia - order went in today.

Biting my nails that its Paypal delivery address won't go to Canada instead of come here (as I'd like to use it with my MBP), but one way or another, it'll be in me hands soon enough.

Full report on sound, drivers, etc., and of course how it works with the connection kit.

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
This won't really be the right forum to post about amps. Might wanna do that on Head-Fi.. But anyway good luck!

Hammie

macrumors 68000
Mar 17, 2009
Wash, DC Metro
I can't wait to get the camera kit to try my B&W MM-1 computer speakers with it. It uses the USB connection to its internal DACs. It has an external power supply so it is not drawing power from the USB port.

Since I have all my music in Apple Lossless format, it should sound pretty good.

If your set up works, i may need to look into a headphone amp for he office. :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.