Heads Up ! UPS screwed up

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Q Bert, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Q Bert macrumors regular

Q Bert

WTF. I've been tracking my delivery status since I got a UPS tracking # with a delivery of 4/24 until I was presented with this....

[​IMG]

It is obvious that it is UPS' fault that their sorter mixed up and caused this delay to Monday. There's nothing I can do right now since my watch is miles away from me. I'm in Chicago and the watch is in Harrington, DE, about 810 miles.

Pls. chime in if you have the same situation and what can we do to expedite the shipping. I requested off today Fri 4/24 because I was given a delivery of 4/24 until this stupid delay. Damn you UPS :mad:

2. MH01 Suspended

MH01

Damn that is bad luck. Hopefully you still get it on Friday !

3. musiddiqui macrumors member

This is what I am getting, but hopefully I'll still get mine today.

Attached Files:

4. Brian Y macrumors 68040

He won't. This basically means that it was put in the wrong bin, and the van/train/plane taking it to his local depot left before the mistake could be rectified.

If you call UPS, they might bump you to a saturday delivery though, since it was their error.

5. Digitalee macrumors member

That's what I'd be talking to UPS about.

6. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

UPS is pretty well on time but errors do happen.

7. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

Damn, I would be pissed but it happens. Mine is out for delivery.

8. Q Bert thread starter macrumors regular

Q Bert

Well I just called UPS and it is in the process of being forwarded to my local hub via Lear Jet Express lol. So the day is young, hopefully it will make it to today and if not, I told them to expedite it to Saturday early AM. Still, damn you UPS

9. Lizardo90 macrumors member

Im going through the same thing. But i had no delay message or anything. I was suppose to receive it today and last night it changed to 4/27! its currently at my local UPS. Im waiting until they open so i can call

10. sahilpatel12 macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

hope you get it man. another reason to hate ups lol they have done it to my few packages from amazon. but yet never offered to expedite it like yours lol but i sure had hellfire going back at amazon and they refunded my order and got the items for free with 3 days late delivery.

11. Brian Y macrumors 68040

If your depot is close, they should let you pick it up.

12. Lizardo90 macrumors member

Its about 10mins away. But i dont know if i should wait until the UPS trucks arrives around 10am and then schedule a pick up if its not in the truck or just do it now??

13. Phone Junky macrumors 65816

Phone Junky

This kind of mistake would be easier to take if Apple would schedule their release days earlier in the week so you wouldn't have to wait an extra 2 days, for the weekend, on top of the delay.

14. Mythicstatus2 macrumors regular

Ups screwed up mine too. The driver did not even come to my house then this showed up....

Attached Files:

15. oldwren macrumors 6502

oldwren

Curious what the "Important Apple Watch Information" is? Could you expand that for us? :D