Heads up...white Incipio Feather for $5 @ AT&T.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mcdj, Jul 1, 2009.

1. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

AT&T seems to be closing out the white Incipio Feather case. (it's the only color they sell). $5 in the store. And even at $5 they're still making $!

2. billchase2 macrumors 68000

billchase2

3. FdMstng99 macrumors newbie

4. m4rkie23 macrumors member

$5.....the cheapest I can get one in the uk is more than $22.00.

:(

5. amsukalski macrumors newbie

Has anyone seen the Feather NOT on clearance at the AT&T store. I've been checking at my (corporate) AT&T store off an on for the last week or so and they haven't been on clearance. They're priced at $24.99.

6. bentsou macrumors newbie

I went get one from my local AT&T store.

It doesn't include the 2 screen protector and cleaning cloth as mentioned on their official website. The back of the case also doesn't have the "Incipio" logo. I looked all over the packaging and the case and the only place I see the word "Incipio" mentioned is on the sticker inside the case.

I guess for $5 dollars you can't really complain.

7. wingnut8 macrumors 65816

wingnut8

Wish I would have known this before I ordered mine.

8. kicko macrumors 65816

good luck with that case, it will be dirty in like 5min. I had mine replace with a black feather...hmm now that i think of it, maybe it was from a crow :D

9. 3GROC macrumors newbie

I checked 2 near me. both were marked at $24.99. I asked smoeone to scan it....still came up $24.99.

10. rvancil macrumors member

I went to my local store and bought all 4 of the cases they had! Thanks for the tip!! 4 cases for less than the price of 1...Love it!

11. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Just another heads up, the white case get dingy FAST. I bought this on launch day this year since it was cheap and I like my pink feather, but ditched it after less than two weeks because it was getting so dirty.

12. Fenix85 macrumors member

Big thanks to the OP. I just went to two different stores and bought 4 cases total. I'm really cheap when it comes to cases. 20-30 dollars is crazy for a piece of plasic. I've been eyeing a black Incipio Feather case but I can't beat $5. This thing is sexy.

13. ravensfan55 macrumors 6502

I was at the AT&T store in Annapolis mall yesterday, the place was mobbed of cases from the 3GS launch I guess. So I went to another local AT&T corp. store today, and was looking at the iFrogz when I saw the Feather for $5, decided to get it. I put it on and it has become my new favorite case.

14. DaGreat01 macrumors 6502a

DaGreat01

I just went to buy this case from ATT and the woman at the store checked the price for me and was like "$5 WOW". I was like yup, got it from MacRumors lol:D. She was like i didnt even know that and i work here lol.

But yea this case is nice and slim, but im going from an incase slider to this. I dont feel that this incipio will do much if i drop it.:( The incase feels tough and strong where as this feather thing is more to protect from scratches...

So if you want protection from drops (like i do, i dont really care much about scratches) the incase is really good. But if you want to protect the phone just from scratches and want a slim case, this incipio is good.

15. infinitethrill macrumors regular

infinitethrill

I went my my ATT store the other day and picked one up! LOVE the case! Thanks for pointing out this great deal too!

I'm sure I will get one in color soon too...

[​IMG]

You can hardly tell there is a case on there... First case I am going to actually use too... (I usually always had my first gen iPhone naked)

[​IMG]