Headset for iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Global Delight, May 13, 2009.

1. Global Delight macrumors newbie

Hey

Just joined this forum and seems to be good one. Not sure if it has been covered earlier, which is the best third party headset that I can go for my iPhone?

Thanks

2. micsaund macrumors 6502

micsaund

I've got a Plantronics 925 which is nice. It's super lightweight and works well. The only complaint I have is that I think I'd prefer something that hangs on my ear rather than just relying on being stuck in my ear, as I'm often afraid it will fall-out.

But, that could just be something with my ears and the silicone pieces that don't quite fit just right, as most reviews state that the fit is very solid.

Anyway, it's a great BT headset other than that.

3. Global Delight thread starter macrumors newbie

4. tjcampbell macrumors 6502a

tjcampbell

We were talking about this extensively in another thread. I can say that I have received the apple in-ear headphones and they are brilliant. It's like hearing some songs for the first time. The dual high performance drivers in each ear are simply stunning. Highly recommended.

5. Habakuk macrumors 6502a

I have the Sennheiser MM 50 iP and a friend has the latest original Apple In-Ears for iPod Touch. The sound of Sennheiser is better by far. I've described the headset in some postings in this MR thread and there are links to my review with some high res images of the brilliant and professional headset. Best value here in Europe.

Full support of ALL iPhone headset functions!

6. bytethese macrumors 68030

bytethese

I have the same headset, it's pretty awesome! It was a great value here in the US as well. :) I got mine for $50.

7. Donny Roscoe macrumors newbie

Headset for iPhone?

I had the Apple bluetooth for less then two days. It would stay in my ear. It has terrible audio quality and battery life decreases tremendously in time. Personally, I would send it back.The Jawbone is a wonderful bluetooth headset.

8. psingh01 macrumors 65816

Are there any iPhone headsets similar in design to this? (not the base part)

[​IMG]

lol...I find those tiny bluetooth ones to be uncomfortable. I'm hoping for a wired one with the mic stick and the thing that goes over the head.

I'm typically on hour long teleconferences (or longer) and use the headset pictured with my desk phone. I'd like something like it for my iPhone. The standard earphone/mic that comes with the iPhone is ok for a few minutes, but I eventually knock out one of the earphones....usually the one with the mic....very unprofessional :D