Healing Shield

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by AlliFlowers, Jul 26, 2015.

1. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

2. AlliFlowers thread starter Contributor

AlliFlowers

Wound up ordering one just to see how it looked. Will post pics after I receive it.

3. Jmona macrumors 6502a

Jmona

I would've ordered one but for that price I might just stick to the cheap $6.00 ones from eBay. Nice design at but you can tell these don't cover all the bezel and the body unlike the eBay ones.

4. Jmona macrumors 6502a

Jmona

Awesome find though! I love the designs.

5. saharawest macrumors newbie

saharawest

I agree they are pricey, but they seem to be transparent so the design is layered on the watch. You can still see the watch surface through the design. The $6 ones on eBay look as if they cover up the watch surface like a sticker. I'm intrigued & hoping to find them at a cheaper price . . . Yes, I'm slightly delusional . . . but it could happen.

6. AlliFlowers thread starter Contributor

AlliFlowers

I actually received mine and haven't done anything with them. They actually don't look like they are transparent, so I haven't wanted to mess with them yet.

7. saharawest macrumors newbie

saharawest

If you decide to apply it, I'd love to know what you think & see pictures if possible.

8. Jmona macrumors 6502a

Jmona

Can you please post photos of what they look like in the decal paper? Thanks Allie!

9. AlliFlowers thread starter Contributor

AlliFlowers

Part of the reason I haven't put it on is because of all the pink, and I've been wearing the heck outta my red leather loop band.
    JPEG image-354792B79660-1.jpeg

10. AlliFlowers thread starter Contributor

AlliFlowers

Ok....so after having my Healing Shield sitting on the sofa for the last month+, I finally went ahead and installed. It is a clear background, after all. I had to peel it before I could see all that. I really like the way it looks. Keep in mind there are two per package, so the price isn't bad. I think it looks really good. Definitely looks sweet on my SGS, and matches my Bohemian leather loop.

And photos:

IMG_1975.jpg IMG_1972.jpg
    IMG_1974.jpg IMG_1973.jpg