Health App Data - Beyond "Today" View

SammyNad

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 27, 2016
Toronto
With Apple Health, I get a daily snapshot of how my "Mindful Minutes" stack up next to my "Steps", etc. But a daily view does not give me a sense of progress - how I'm doing over time. It would be more helpful to see this data over the period of a week and month. Is there a way to view Apple Health data (gathered from AW) by week or month? Possible by syncing Apple Health to a 3rd party app (online or iphone). If a solution exists - would it carry over non-exercise data i.e. Mindful Minutes?

Thanks.

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
The Health App has week, month and year view.

You can see your weekly steps total on your :apple:Watch by Force Touching the Activity app.

Beards

macrumors 6502a
Mar 22, 2014
Derbyshire UK
The Health App has week, month and year view.

You can see your weekly steps total on your :apple:Watch by Force Touching the Activity app.
Yes but what Apple did with iOS 10 was remove the 'Dashboard'.
I expect there are many (myself included) who are frustrated in this decision by Apple.

SammyNad

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 27, 2016
Toronto
The Health App has week, month and year view..
Right - but only one activity at a time. I'm looking for a way to view my "mindful minutes", "exercise minutes" & "workout" data at the same time, by week or month. Is that possible?

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
Right - but only one activity at a time. I'm looking for a way to view my "mindful minutes", "exercise minutes" & "workout" data at the same time, by week or month. Is that possible?
Not at this time. For some obtuse reason Apple removed the Dashboard in iOS 10. I (as many) hope they will bring it back but not too likely until at least iOS 11. Not sure about a comparable 3ed party app but I'm sure there is something that would fit the bill.