health app sources?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by mathewbhavnani, May 2, 2015.

1. mathewbhavnani macrumors member

In sources on my health app, it shows my iPhone 6 plus BUT 2 apple watch sources? Why 2?

Any way to edit/delete the one apple watch source that says its "not paired with the iPhone"?

Also is there a way to delete activity app info and reset it to start from beginning again(when you first have to pair to apple watch)?

2. pjschmid macrumors member

2 watches too

I have the same thing. There are two watches and one is not paired. I'm pretty sure I know why in my case. I reset my watch because it wasn't working correctly. It keeps locking when I'm wearing it. It would be great to know how to get rid of the bad record but there doesn't seem to be a way to delete it. In any case my watch still isn't working so it may not matter in the end. :(

3. mathewbhavnani thread starter macrumors member

Can you post a screenshot so I can compare it to my situation?

4. mathewbhavnani thread starter macrumors member

5. Yptcn macrumors 6502a

Yptcn

Oh yeah ! I'd love to know how to delete those also

6. BeachDuc macrumors newbie

BeachDuc

Me too. I had pairing issues initially so redid it. Now I can't get rid of the old watch in the app. It doesn't seem to adversely affect anything, just annoys me as I'm OCD.

7. jbachandouris macrumors 68040

jbachandouris

I have 3 watches showing and 1 iPhone. All say the device is no longer associated. No way to remove. Someone said to erase the iPhone and then restore. Did that several times. No luck.

8. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

I got 12 Apple watches listed on my Health App under Sources. I have had three different watches.

Does not bother me in the least!

9. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

Anal retentiveness is running high in this thread.

10. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

Multiple watches will appear if you have unpaired and repaired a watch. Its just how it keeps track. I have a few myself. There is no way to delete it unless you go back and remove all health data associated with the 'previous' watch before it was repaired again. If they gave you an option to delete a deleted watch, then all the data associated with that watch profile would also be lost and health would become inaccurate.