Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlliFlowers

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
Steps are almost identical now to what my Fitbit is recording. I might be able to stop using the Fitbit at this rate!

My only concern is there doesn't seem to be a way to look at a day in the past like I can with the Fitbit app. Am I missing something?

afsnyder

macrumors 65816
Jan 7, 2014
Steps are almost identical now to what my Fitbit is recording. I might be able to stop using the Fitbit at this rate!

My only concern is there doesn't seem to be a way to look at a day in the past like I can with the Fitbit app. Am I missing something?

Fitbit should be able to port the data to the health app once they update it post-iOS 8 launch.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Since iOS 8 tracks steps, it should replace the Fitbit. There's no reason to import the data from Fitbit that the iPhone already has. Make sense?

There is, since many people exercise and do things without their phones, but still wear their Fitbits to track there steps. As well, the sleep data from Fitbit could be imported.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.