Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
Using steps as an example, but let's say it's after midnight or early the next day and I want to view yesterday's data. From what I can tell I can either a) roughly judge from the graph or b) look at tens or hundreds of stupidly tiny subsets of data...but no cumulative number showing the the number of steps I took yesterday in a simple glance.

Am I missing something?

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
I haven't found a way to do that. That's why I use Pedometer++ to see every day's total.

daio

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2011
Germany
Install the "Up" app from jawbone, it accesses your healthkit data and can scroll through previous days' steps, distance and sleep activity, although the app is sluggish to interpret the data at the beginning.

Hammie

macrumors 68000
Mar 17, 2009
Wash, DC Metro
Health is a very poor app, IMO.

Like you said, the history is not user friendly. It really needs a complete overhaul.

I'm not sure why it set track points ever minute when you go to display the details. I also wish that you could set each individual data set to its own interval. You may want steps daily, but maybe weight or body fat weekly or monthly.

My Health app is also very buggy. For the past three or four days, it has not tracked anything. Also, it has reset itself constantly where the dashboard is empty. And yes, i have tried rebooting. I am getting ready to possibly restore as new and just download apps as I need them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.