Health issues...?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 251920, Sep 24, 2008.

1. 251920 macrumors member

Does anyone know if it's true that the iphone is worse for a persons health than regular cellphones?

2. bluenoise macrumors 6502a

3. Amt macrumors regular

Well, aside from playing games on it all day... no. :p

4. aristobrat macrumors G4

5. 251920 thread starter macrumors member

Thanx) Are there stars or something like that in this forum that i can give to ppl to show that they've been helpful?

6. Ding.Dong macrumors regular

I think you should relax and stop worrying about it. There's no evidence linking cell phone radiation with cancer or any other health issues.

7. Tokiopop macrumors 68000

Tokiopop

The killer phone!! :eek:

Well, the microwaves produced by any mobile phone will cause some damage. It's cooking your cells. Hold that thing next to your head for too long, and you may cause minor damage to your brain cells. Think of it as sticking your head into a microwave oven, only... less powerful :p

But these types of waves are around us all the time, and no major health issues have been found so far. It's only a small portion of the spectrum that do cause any harm, and that's micro, x, and gamma rays. The rest, such as Wifi, are harmless. It's mobile phone and some forms of TV signals that can cause minor problems. So, in the long-run, there could be some problems. No one can say for sure right now.

8. kas23 macrumors 603

kas23

Mine has been causing me a serious case of insomnia because I can't put it down when I get into bed. I have resorted to drugs and alcohol to induce a deep slumber/coma so I have to put it down.