HealthKit options

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Newtons Apple, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

When I look at "Steps" and hit the show all data you get a ridiculous amount of entries showing minute by minute how many steps taken. This I find useless.

Anyway to get it to show how many steps totaled for each day? That would be helpful.

I know Apple is still working on this and hope they fix this in the near future.

2. winterny macrumors 6502

Do you have any health apps installed?

For me, the health app shows ZERO activity even after having the phone for a week.

3. Newtons Apple thread starter macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

Mine did too but I found that if you add any data, even one step in the add data ALL of your data will show up from the time you owned the phone compiled in one day. You will need to erase that Data and move on from there. It will work after that. With no other apps it will track you daily steps and floors climbed via stairs.

4. ant69 macrumors regular

ant69

can anyone recommend a good app for recording daily step counts while we are talking about HealthKit, thanks in advance!

Ant

5. Newtons Apple thread starter macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

You 6 or 6Plus needs no accessory for steps taken. It will do it all by itself.

If you are showing no data, try adding a data point like just one step. that got mine working like a champ afterwards.

My 6 records floors climbed and steps taken.