Heard nothing from Apple?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lspice, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Lspice macrumors regular

Lspice

I am seriously worried now. I have had a 9/19 delivery date since I ordered the phone last Friday morning. The other phone I ordered is on it's way, but my phone is still sitting at preparing for shipping. I got an order confirmation from Apple, and Apple sent me info about my NEXT installment, but I can't see the phone in my support profile and I can't find it via reference with UPS or FedEx.

Who else that ordered from Apple is in the same boat? I just don't understand why I haven't heard anything! It's like they just "overlooked" my order.

Sorry for the useless thread, I am just worried.

2. uchosen macrumors 6502

I just got mine this morning and its coming by next day Air. Ordered early on the 12th on the Apple Store app.

If you don't hear anything by today, then I would get worried. Let us know how it goes.

3. JLemm macrumors regular

I ordered from apply 3:30amEST 9/12/14. I got shipping information this morning saying my phone is in PA and will be delivered next day air. UPS tracking number said the phone shipped 9/14/14.

4. Lspice thread starter macrumors regular

Lspice

Hopefully you are all implying I should calm down and just wait for the email. :)

That's SO much easier said than done. I want to see the tracking!!!

5. Steve686 macrumors 68030

Steve686

Have you tried a "Track by reference" using your billing account phone number on the UPS website?

6. Lspice thread starter macrumors regular

Lspice

Yes, and my husband's phone shows tracking but mine does not.

7. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

My iPhone showed up on UPS track by reference 24 hours before Apple online store changed my order from Preparing to Shipped. Weird. Still not getting it early.

8. spazma7ik macrumors 6502a

I'm in the exact same situation still.. Supposed to be delivered 09/19 from Apple, yet not tracking, nothing by reference from UPS, nothing in my support profile. :confused:

9. Lspice thread starter macrumors regular

Lspice

I called them... I didn't want to but I did. I spoke to a nice lady named Marley and she said everything was fine. It will ship overnight and be here tomorrow. As long as I haven't heard anything from them and still have a date of 9/19, everything is fine.

I feel a little better. I guess I will just wait it out. :rolleyes:

10. spazma7ik macrumors 6502a

But really, they probably know no more than we do at this point.. They just tell us that to get us off their back and keep us happy for as long as possible.

11. uchosen macrumors 6502

Its now the end of the day, did you ever get a tracking number?