Heart rate visible on complications?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Serco, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Serco macrumors newbie

Hi... does anyone know of any third party app that will display your heart rate on the watch small complications? Like for example every 10 minutes you can see your heart rate updated in the complication by just taking a look at the watch face. Is this possible? Does anyone have any idea of how to do it? Thanks!

2. landahoy55 macrumors newbie

3. Serco thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey, thanks! Will try it... it seems to be the closest thing to what I was looking for, although it seems to update every hour minimum, but it looks great ;-) Thanks again landahoy55!

4. Mjmcconnell1 macrumors newbie

Mjmcconnell1

I am not seeing the app "watch health". Is it a different wording for the name?

5. dwfaust macrumors 68040

dwfaust

I was not able to find it, either.

6. Serco thread starter macrumors newbie

It's really Watch My Health, but sorry to tell you, it doesn't seem to work. It does show the heart rate and supposedly you can program it to update it every hour, but it never updates. If you find a way to make it work properly, please let me know... or any other app that does what I said! Thanks.

7. landahoy55 macrumors newbie

As far as I know the problem with Complications is that Apple is being restrictive on the number of updates/refreshes, probably to save on battery. Shame really, it is holding the feature back, hence why sports scores have yet to appear.

However, you can jump straight to the app from the complication - the data stored in the app may be more up to date.

8. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

This would be nice to have but it is sad it does not work.