Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wrathwitch

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 4, 2009
Finally!

For those who like the game!

Oh and I learned something helpful when I bought an Android device that didn't have the menu button as part of the haptic keys that light up, apparently if you press and hold on the multi-task button it will give you a missing menu button. I had a hell of a time figuring out how to get my battlenet authenticator on all 3 of my devices when I couldn't get the app menu to come up.

BTW the game looks great! Works great. I have no need for my iPad now.

ReanimationN

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2011
Australia
Well that's a little depressing. Was thinking of maybe getting back into the game so I can play with my brother. I guess not

If you can be bothered flashing your N7 back to Kit Kat, Hearthstone will run much better apparently. I can't be bothered, personally, I've got my Air to play it on when I'm not at home.

Wrathwitch

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 4, 2009
Well I do say that it works great on Kit Kat when I can get it to run. It is really odd that sometimes i can access the game, and other times when I touch the icon, it just crashes without going into the intro screen at all, very inconsistent and then maybe half hour later or an hour it works seamlessly again. On my Tab S 8" device.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.