Heathkit reset all my data

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by BJB Productions, Nov 7, 2014.

1. BJB Productions macrumors 65816

BJB Productions

Today I opened HeathKit to find that it had reset all my data, unlinked all my apps, and reset my Healthkit home screen. What happened? This is a terrible bug. Has anyone else experienced this? :(

2. antiprotest macrumors 65816

antiprotest

Heathkit reset all my data

For some people it happens about once a day. Try restarting the app. If that doesn't work, restart the phone. The data might come back.

3. BJB Productions thread starter macrumors 65816

BJB Productions

Unfortunately, nothing came back. Thanks for the tip though

4. NoBoMac macrumors 6502a

What version of iOS 8? 8.1 has been solid for me re: Health App.

Where I see some oddness is if I click on a catagory's "Show All Data" or view under "Share Data" a specific source's raw data. Sometimes the graph goes into "No Data" mode, but graph eventually reappears (go back and forth between other categories; kill restart HA).

5. BJB Productions thread starter macrumors 65816

BJB Productions

I'm on 8.1.

6. orangecrushv macrumors regular

orangecrushv

People used to get data back by entering a data point manually then poof all the other stuff shows up again too...

7. 4tune8chance macrumors member

Same with me. No data at all, no links to 'my fitness pall' and locks up when I open the app.

8. aham23 macrumors regular

This happened to me today. HA was tottally empty. Plus I was getting serious battery drain and a hot phone. Shut down and restart cleared it up and brought the data back. I think something was wrong with HA and the Jawbone UP app. Not sure.

9. 4tune8chance macrumors member

The first phone reset didn't do anything, but I tried it a second time, and it has come good. All the data and links have returned. Strange!

10. aham23 macrumors regular

anyone just update to the newest version of Jawbone UP24 App before this happened? seems those two apps are not liking each other, causing serious battery drain, over heating phone, lost data, lock ups, etc.... i did a restart of the phone and it seems to be corrected. HP data came back, but the UP24 App is still freezing up on me.

11. Hustler macrumors 6502

Hustler

Mine was reset as well about 5 days ago. Hard reset did not fix either.

12. Hammie macrumors 65816

Hammie

Mine has not worked for about 2 weeks or longer. I have given up on it.

App keeps freezing up. When it isn't frozen, no data ever shows up. Main screen keeps reseting to the "Dashboard Empty" screen. When I go into a setting, it shows "No Data".

Basically, the only thing that I have not tried is to reset the phone, erase all data and set up as new phone.

13. Sherifftruman macrumors 6502

Have the exact same issue. Ever since 8.0.1 I think. I've even done a new install Of 8.1 and a restore from backup and nothing.

14. deeddawg macrumors 604

OffTopic: Am I the only one to remember the real Heathkit stuff? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathkit

(I know OP meant HealthKit not Heathkit... :cool:

15. cjake macrumors member

I noticed it as soon as I saw the thread title. Heathkit goes back a long time.