Heavy Rain - PS3

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Dhelsdon, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Dhelsdon macrumors 65816

Dhelsdon

So I just completed the game Heavy Rain, I was so impressed by this game; I am starting my second play through. I accedentally killed off certain characters that I didn't mean for them to die, but ya. Wicked game I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone with a PS3.

It is much better to play on a HD TV so you can read all the text and options without straining your eyes, cause you'll need to make on-the-fly decisions throughout this game.

What did you think of this game?

2. macfan881 macrumors 68020

yeah it was a great game I rented it when it came out did about 3 diff enddings I'm probally going to buy it when I get the PS Move think the game will be much better with it.

3. Captain Planet macrumors 6502a

Captain Planet

I loved HR! It was my very first game on the PS3... and also my first Platinum. It's just so original and nothing like I've had ever played previously... great game!

4. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

It's a great game. Third time playing; been killing my characters on purpose. :p

5. radleywotson macrumors newbie

Amazing! Absolutely Amazing. This is the second best game I have ever Played! Every aspect of Heavy Rain is perfect, the story was engaging and thoroughly interesting, with the Origami killer's identity a must-know after about 3 hours of gameplay.