heellppp.. :(

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by valzzz, Aug 15, 2012.

1. valzzz macrumors newbie

i had a program called disk drill installed on my mac.. but then i don't like it so i decided to erase it, but it remains a notification at the top right bar (the same group with battery etc).
    I have delete the program by using manual way and also using cleaner software, but it didn't help, the notification above isn't dissapearing..
    can anyone help me please? :(

thankss alooott:D

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

The most effective method for complete app removal is manual deletion:

Also, you may have better success in attracting responses to your thread, and you'll make your thread easier to find for those browsing the forum for the same answers, if you change your thread title to something more descriptive. To do so, click the "Edit" button on your original post, then click "Go Advanced" and you will see where to edit the thread title.

3. simsaladimbamba

What manual way did you perform exactly? The one below? Did you restart?

To edit your thread title to a descriptive one, to get a knowledgable audience and help making the thread easier to find for people looking for the same information, just click on the [​IMG] button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the [​IMG] button below your message.

Or I could have just quoted Mister GGJstudios. As always, 9 hours behind, but still faster posting, despite geriatric issues.