Hehe, my iPod has more space...

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Mushrooshi, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Mushrooshi macrumors regular

I got an iPod Classic for my birth-day (LOL, this part sounds like I am some noob, i am not hehe), and I am wondering how I can download videos STRAIGHT to my iPod. So like lets say I want to sync every naruto episode, but I don't havethe space on my Macbook, how do I gt it right on to my iPod.

2. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

You can't, although...

In theory you could enable manual syncing, and delete the videos from the computer once they're on the iPod. However, if your iPod fails and needs to be restored (or replaced), you will lose all of your videos.

Do you have another computer in your household with a larger HD? ...If you enable manual syncing, you could keep your music library on your MacBook, and just use the other computer for transferring videos (and a backup, in case your iPod fails).

3. Mushrooshi thread starter macrumors regular

Well... I guess I could wait for a 1 terabyte HDD for christmas (although that would conflict with a ram upgrade), but at the moment ny computer hast he biggest hard drive.

How do I enable manual syncing for just videos but not for music.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got how to do it, it will let me sync AND manually do stuff...

However, I clicked on my iPod icon, and it didn't have a videos folder...