Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kdawg

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 14, 2004
So,
I didn't do my research and purchased a Helio Drift Yesterday. I was totally surprised that I could not even sync the phone via bluetooth nor with the USB cable that was included in the box. I just thought I would ask if anyone knows of a work around before I take this phone back. As I really like the phone.

I have searched in howard forums, phonescoop and found istumbler and onsync.
Neither app helped.

What gives with samsung not being supported with isnyc?

P-scharl

macrumors newbie
Dec 29, 2006
hey man, i as well just recieved my helio in the mail, i got the hero though, and am loving it... i am fortunate enough to have access to a PC, and fortunate enough not to own one lol. im not sure if ur familiar with bootcamp or not for mac OSx, but it allows u to boot windows instead of OSx when initially turning on ur machine, it is only beta form right now, but thats what im using to transfer files and such to my helio. hope this helps yea man, nd give it s'more time with the helio, i believe its at least 30 day satisfaction guarantee. feel free to email me p_scharl@mac.com if ud like to discuss more, i dont visit here often

:cool:P-Scharl:cool:

studlysprout

macrumors newbie
Mar 6, 2008
Helio Drift power surge

I bought a Helio Drift on the internet, and i ran into this weird problem just a few days after i bought it.

About once every two weeks, it will start turning its self on and off, and the only way to get it to stop is to wait it out for a day or two. it will turn off in the middle of a call or a text message, and it is really irritating.

studlysprout

macrumors newbie
Mar 6, 2008
Helio Drift power surge

I bought a Helio Drift on the internet, and i ran into this weird problem just a few days after i bought it.

About once every two weeks, it will start turning its self on and off, and the only way to get it to stop is to wait it out for a day or two. it will turn off in the middle of a call or a text message, and it is really irritating.

Can you help me solve this problem?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.