Hellhammer rejoins the ranks as a moderator!

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by annk, May 28, 2016.

1. annk Administrator

annk

Staff Member

Some of you may remember that user @Hellhammer was a moderator here from June of 2011. Toward the end of 2012 his real life commitments took over and didn't leave time to participate to the same extent on MacRumors. Between then and now he's done an amazing number of things, which I'll let him describe in greater detail. Lucky for us, he again has some spare time to volunteer to help us keep the site running smoothly.

We're thrilled to have him back, and we know you'll want to help us in welcoming him for an encore performance!

2. MRxROBOT macrumors 6502

MRxROBOT

Welcome Back! (Not that you really ever left)

3. ardchoille50 macrumors 68020

@Hellhammer It's good to see people giving freely to keep our community running smoothly! Thank you!

4. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

5. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Welcome back, @Hellhammer and it is very good to see you rejoining the ranks of the mods.

Given that this site is moderated by people who have given some (or much, or most) of their free time to 'make it so', I have to say that it is well run, and very well - and fairly - moderated.

6. BigMcGuire macrumors demi-god

BigMcGuire

Welcome back @Hellhammer ! Thanks to all mods for making this forum a great place to spend my free time!

7. keysofanxiety macrumors 604

keysofanxiety

I'm a massive Black Metal fan, and Hellhammer happens to be one of my favourite drummers.

The fact one of the moderators is as much of a fan, is cool as heck as far as I'm concerned. Welcome back :)

8. imanidiot macrumors 6502a

Good to have you back Hellhammer. Your expertise and willingness to help makes MR a better place.