Hello everyone, Best price to pay for a touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by timnav00, May 21, 2008.

1. timnav00 macrumors newbie

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Feedback isn't high enough, I wouldn't bother, even for $1. He also leaves negative retaliatory feedback.

3. timnav00 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. eplchamps0304 macrumors 6502a

eplchamps0304

what deal? Its probably going to as high as 260. Better paying full price in store

5. Drucifer macrumors regular

A deal? The auction practically just started. He set a low starting price to attrack bidders. Like the other poster said it will probably end really high anyway since there are over 6 days left. Also like the other poster said, his feedback doesn't look good. One person reports him selling a broken good and another reports him as advertising new goods but they are old and used just repackaged. Sounds like he probably used the iPod, didn't want it anymore so just tossed the plastic most people would throw in the garbage back on the item and is trying to sell as new.

Just buy one retail. I got a 16GB for only $280 Canadian because it was the old model before the new applications in the V2 iPod Touch. I just jailbroke it to give me the applications. :D

6. atomheartmother macrumors regular

I'd pass. The feedback is terrible.

Though, I picked up a used Touch with a case for $200 shipped on these forums (or was it Mac Forums? I can't remember). I've seen Touches go for around that on ebay as well.

Also, if you want to go new, I'd hit up ebay as well. New iPods are almost always cheaper on eBay, even after factoring in shipping.

7. greg555 macrumors 6502a

Visit the Apple refurb store. One year warranty with the option to buy Applecare if you want.

Greg

8. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

I agree; anyone without a 100% with less than 50 feedbacks isn't worth it. Especially not one with less than 90%. Either the buy never tried to resolve things or what, not sure, but leaving negative feed in retaliation is poor seller ethics.