Hello iMac peeps!

Discussion in 'iMac' started by shawnomega, Aug 13, 2011.

1. shawnomega macrumors newbie

I've been an iPhone user for awhile but I have never used a Mac, always been a PC person! Needless to say I saved up my money and when my desktop died I got my first mac. I love movies, so I went all out and got the 27 inch! I love it. I thought long and hard and decided on the 2.7 GHZ, that was really the only thing that I was having a hardtime with. But I am not going to really use it for much more then movies, and casual gaming as such my friend told me I should safe the money and just go for the RAM. So I boosted it and got 8 gigs. I love this thing. Certainly will be buying Mac again! The real cool thing is I still have PC for a laptop so just incase I run across something I need windows for! Anyways just thought I'd say hi! As well as ask for thoughts on the iMac processor look forward to chatting with you all.

2. mac-ho macrumors member

Welcome Mackster. (I have watched too much Hulk Hogan!!) You have a good setup. I'm sure you have found Hulu as a good source for lots free movies.

3. shawnomega thread starter macrumors newbie

That's funny I am a big Hogan fan too. Yep, I am a huge movie buff so this is a awesome machine. Still adapting to Mac over PC it was challenging at first

4. Hamilton1963 macrumors regular

Welcome! I'm also a huge fan of Hulk Hogan. I divorced Bill Gates OS 2 weeks ago after 20 years dealing with his s***** OS. I'm now happily married with an iMac. :D

5. g4 powerbookboy macrumors regular

I will never again deal with microsoft's crap since i switched to mac about 2 years ago even though i have older versions of mac computers except for my imac mid 2006 1.83 core duo i have an ibook and a powerbook as well as a g3 imac os x rules!

6. BlindSoul macrumors 6502