Hello! Student discount and itouch question!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by xoxomaclover, Jun 9, 2009.

1. xoxomaclover macrumors newbie

Hi!

Well, this is just my luck! I ordered a 13 inch macbook(2.4 ghz) the day before Apple launched the new macbook pro line! Thankfully, I canceled the order the next day because of this amazing site! I now plan on getting the new 13 inch macbook pro as soon my order has been cleared and i return my ipod touch. My question is, how long will the free ipod touch deal be going on until? I don't want to lose that amazing offer. My ipod touch is suppose to arrive Thursday and they couldn't cancel that item because it had already been shipped. However, I plan on returning it the same day!

Do you think I did a good move on canceling my old macbook order? Again, will I still be able to get the free ipod touch? How long will that deal be going?

2. Portal83 macrumors regular

The iPod Touch rebate deal lasts until September 8th, 2009.

And good move in my opinion.

3. Ricanlegend macrumors 6502a

Dont wrry the ipod touch promo ends september 8 , theres plenty of time

4. xoxomaclover thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you so much for the information! I also do have another question, should I wait until Snow leopard comes out in September to buy my mac? I just need it for college. Also, will they have different laptops in September to support the new operating system?

Thanks!

5. theLimit macrumors 6502a

theLimit

If you buy now, you can get Snow Leopard for $10 when it ships. The next laptop update should be just a speed bump sometime after late September, likely not even that early since they were updated this week.