Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tunji89

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 20, 2014
how can someone make his/her jailbroken iphone check available credit?

tunji89

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 20, 2014
what happen is that after jailbroken my iphone 5c which is locked iphone i discover that i was unable to check my available credit even it very add for me to recharge my phone with support of sim chip....

tunji89

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 20, 2014
the cause is not from them, like i said earlier am using iphone 5c T-mobile US in nigeria

tunji89

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 20, 2014
each provider has their balance status code, mine is *123# while dailling this it'll show available balance but in my own case it'll show as if am calling out.....

tunji89

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 20, 2014
nothing like that, just looking for solution so pls mind what you say to me.....

----------

the iphone am using is locked to t-mobile and am using it in Nigeria with support of gevey but it's very hard for me to recharge my balance or checking my credit balance...

Señor

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2013
United States
You join today, make this your first post and thread, barely make any sense, and you expect people to take you seriously?

If it's a US phone, you'd need to go on their website to "check your balance" or call their US number to "check your credit".

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
the iphone am using is locked to t-mobile and am using it in Nigeria with support of gevey but it's very hard for me to recharge my balance or checking my credit balance...

That is an issue for you to address with your Airtel carrier in Nigeria. This is a jailbreaking forum. We can't assist you with buying additional minutes for your sim card.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.