Hellp!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by aalsaqri, Feb 13, 2008.

1. aalsaqri macrumors newbie

Hey so i got an ipodtouch the other day, and its my first ipod so i have no experience with itunes and i need help, how do i add movies to the ipod, i've already converted and added them to itunes, but everytime i go to click on my ipod under devices i get this message to update it to the new january software, so then i click no thanks, after that i click ok and it takes me to the itunes store and that just keeps on happening

2. Resist macrumors 68030

3. Andrew D. macrumors 6502

4. justchill3131 macrumors newbie

Yes, I'm having the same problem. Apple is getting pretty low to continue to force us these updates.

It's dumb, they are milking for money. Why didn't they just add this to the original Touch? They were $300 anyways.

Only thing I can think of is to hit the little X up where it says Loading iTunes store. Try that a few times, and if that fails, then unhook your internet and say No Thanks to the offer.

5. davidy macrumors 6502

davidy

The update is free, so what's the big problem????

Quitchyerbitchen.

6. aalsaqri thread starter macrumors newbie

No the update is not free it costs $20

7. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

noooo the 1.1.3 update IS free the apps cost :p there is a difference :p if I wanted I could easily update to the official 1.1.3 update and use my ipod I would have to pay to get the apps and extras

8. IgnatiusTheKing macrumors 68040

IgnatiusTheKing

The update itself (to software version 1.1.3) is free. If you want to buy the new apps, that will cost you $20. You should stop getting the update prompt if you update the software, though.

9. aalsaqri thread starter macrumors newbie

i already have update 1.1.3 its bugging me about the software update it wants me to get the January Software Update i wants me to buy the software