Help 3.1 Now I cant get anywhere one my phone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Smtevo, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Smtevo macrumors 6502

I downloaded the 3.1 and everything is fine until I went into general and clicked something on and now I cant go to other apps page and it highlights an app on the first page and the lady describes everything. How can I get rid of this since it wont let me scroll on the general tab cus scrolling is disabled.

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Back up and explain what you did again. Are you on the iPhone or iTunes? Were you in Settings>>General?

3. Smtevo thread starter macrumors 6502

Im on the phone, I went to setting>>general>>then the one at the bottom below restrictions...I went to that and clicked on for one of the three. Now there is a little box that highlights every app or anything that you click even the att and wifi symbol at the top and she describes it. Also I cannot scroll anymore I have to highlight and double click everything.

4. Dominat0r macrumors 6502a

Dominat0r

Home?

That just lets you control what double tapping the home button does.

you sure you didnt hit restrictions and restrict a bunch of apps in there?

5. Smtevo thread starter macrumors 6502

It was accesability>>triple click home>>>toggle with voice over...Im trying to restore right now to get rid of it.

6. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Yeah, I figured out what you did. You didn't need to restore though, at least I don't think you did. All you needed to do was go back to accessibility and turn it off.

7. Smtevo thread starter macrumors 6502

I figured it out, im a dumbass. All I needed to do was triple click back. You cant go into accessability though when you are in voiceover mode because it disables scrolling.