Help a newbie out please~!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by shawn15p, Oct 12, 2011.

1. shawn15p macrumors member

Hey guys been lurking on here for quite a while but just signed up. Can someone please help me here.

I ordered 2 white 16g Iphone 4s on the 7th at 10 am from AT&T. I waited a little later because my cousin works at AT&T and figured he could get me one pretty easy. Well he said 14-21 days like everyone else said orginally. My order still shows:

Status-In process
    Backorder 1 (Both are backorder but seperate orders)
    Tracking Number-Pending shipment

It seems a lot of people are getting theirs shipped already. Im not sure what a premier member is but i have a discount through my work on there but I dont believe i am "premier. I guess my question is A) is there a number a can call and get a answer when it will ship. My conformation email says a number to call for automated response (that doesn't help much) B) and taking into consideration the time I order it any chance of getting it this friday?

Thanks in advance I know you guys don't know for sure just curious as to your opinions and help with the contact number.

2. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

There is a 99% chance you will get it Friday. You read about the few that slip through early, but by and large those are the exception. Apple generally wants them to all arrive on launch-day, so that's what they're aiming for.

3. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

You can call all the numbers you want but they won't really be able to tell you much. If you really want to hear the same form responses they're giving everyone just call 611 from you mobile phone.

4. shawn15p thread starter macrumors member

Thanks---I am not worried about getting it early just don't want to wait 2 weeks because my 3GS is shot. My status hasn't changed since i ordered it and makes me think it is not coming friday.

5. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

6. shawn15p thread starter macrumors member

Ohio

7. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

There are 4S's already at distribution centers throughout the states that will be overnighted tomorrow.

8. shawn15p thread starter macrumors member

Yeah i know this but alot of people that ordered through AT&T status has changed to either not on backorder anymore or they have tracking number. Neither for me. I hope you guys are right thou and i get it this week or early next.

9. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian