help about 2 programs please...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by PaIvA, Sep 1, 2010.

1. PaIvA macrumors member

(first let me say that this post is a "copy" of an older post, but because i wasn't aware about some rules here in the forum, the other topic was closed... sorry for that, it wasn't real my intention to write against the rules here, i wasn't real inside the rules... again, sorry for my previous attittude... i think i write here in this topic without transpassing any of the rules...)

hi there! i have an iphone 3gs running 4.0.1 JB...
    i also have here a big problem, hopping that you guys could give me a hand...

i can't open in my iphone these programs: Download Meter and QuickMark QR Code Reader...

- Download Meter, when i hit the app button on main screen, the displays goes all black for about 5 seconds and then it turns to main screen again... in other words, the app isn't opened...
    this is a nice app for those like me who use 3g for access net in iphone, because we can define all the things, and control the traffic...

- QuickMark, when i hit the button from the main screen, it appears the apresentation image from the program, but then it disapears... and i'm back to the main menu...

both these app are compatible to iOS4 and they are at the last version...
    i'm aware that some users have been experiencing some troubles in download meter too, just like i described...

so people, does anybody could give me some help to solve this problem, please??

thanks!!!

2. TMar macrumors 68000

TMar

The problem is that they are cracked apps, buy them from the app store and they will work..

BTW reported again please don't repost it. You are not going to find the help you need here.

3. PaIvA thread starter macrumors member

i think you didn't cacth the idea... (althought mine is cr@cked), i have read reports from people who bought it directly from appstore/iTunes, and are having the same problem, that's way i kept insist on this post... because i know that people who got it from appstore are experiencing the same problem that i am... just for that...

that's why i'm asking if someone who bought it and eventually got the same problem could help me...

(TMar: obviously i'm not stupid and i don't want to "star a war" with you... i have read the rules, and i already said that i was sorry for that mistake in the other post... but do you understand now why i continue report this problem? just to see if someone could help me... ok?? am i doing something wrong? do you know somethning about it to give me some help please?? best regards!!)

4. PaIvA thread starter macrumors member

Just for the record, i went to itunes, in itunes store and i have just finished buying Download Meter for 1,59€ ($1,99)...

and do you believe it doesn't open?? oh my god, this program really don't want that i used it... dammmm....

what should i do now??

5. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

Delete the cracked crap from your phone and redownload and try again

6. TMar macrumors 68000

TMar

Then a better place for it would be the app forum as it has nothing to do with jailbreaking. If apps aren't working after a download from the app store then try rebooting the device. If that fails contact the developer along with Apple via the app store and advise them.

7. PaIvA thread starter macrumors member

it works now... i uninstalled the program from iphone and i deleted the program from itunes...
    then i redownloaded from itunes and installed again on iphone...
    it works now...