Help Apple campus 2

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrzxz, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Mrzxz macrumors newbie

**All I want is links(yes i did research so i might have some links you have) but the most one i would like to get is comments about apple campus because it seems like its better because of the lake of information apple released. I notice that looking at picture and videos explain more but like types of foundation not a clue what they used***

Hey
    I have a school project about apple campus 2 and im having a hard time doing research. I realized that I get more help reading comments than what some forums post up.

My report needs these and i didn't find them all because it feels like apple is hiding them or something.

1.Building system;

2.Soil and Foundation type; soil characteristics of the construction site, type of strength, what types of
    foundations used for supporing the building

3.Structure and framing systems; Steel,wood,concrete and/or masonry???

4.Overview of the project; details of the entire project(major participants,size,budget, layout,schedule.ect)

5.Equipent; so what equipments were used in the contruction?/

6.Optional-construction documents and delivery systems?

Hope you guys help out I would never ask for help if it was so dam hard to retrieve information about apple campus and im always on this site too lol

THANK YOU!!

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I'd suggest going to Cupertino's website and read through the various sections on Campus 2.

cupertino.org

3. Mrzxz thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, I have a link for that site already but never seen they had more to offer but its still not enough to answer everything lol. I dont get why apple keeping there building so secret, i can get more information about bridge in a third-world country than the apple campus 2

4. Mrzxz thread starter macrumors newbie

Does anyone know what type of walls they used for the underground walls? are the secant or slurry walls?

5. joec1101 macrumors 6502

Hmmm...If I were you, I would probably pick a different topic for your project. As secretive as Apple is about everything, I think you're going to have a difficult time finding much information about construction details. Just sayin...

6. iDuel macrumors 6502a

iDuel

I second joec1101's comment. You are really beating yourself up by choosing the new campus as your research topic. Apple isn't one to disclose details about its new campus before completion and forum and blog posts are not academically credible sources.