Help, Apple Music Library Not Uploading!

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by DSchwartz88, Jun 30, 2015.

1. DSchwartz88 macrumors 6502

May 18, 2006
    Hey MR,

Signed up for Apple Music earlier today and downloaded iTunes 12.2 about an hour ago. About 99% of my songs have the Cloud Icon with an X in the middle of it. Clicking on that icon I get the following message:

"This song has been deleted from your iCloud Music Library, and does not appear on any of your iOS devices using your iCloud Music Library."

If I click the button that says "Add to iCloud Music Library" it uploads to my library and all is well. Except that I have 10k songs, so I obviously can't do that for all of them.

Is there a way to en-masse upload my entire library? Anyone else running into this?
  2. DSchwartz88 thread starter macrumors 6502

May 18, 2006
    Figured it out. Sort by iCloud Music Library status, highlight all of them, right click and "Add to iCloud Music Library". Fingers crossed!
  3. koulmj Suspended

Mar 18, 2013
    I've missed a few years due to deployments in the Middle East, is the music i upload to iCloud only available If I purchase iTunes Match? Is it taking away my free iCloud documents space?