Help: AppStore: Country Selection : China (Jailbreaked in 2.1)

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by leinuo88, Oct 11, 2008.

1. leinuo88 macrumors newbie

Dear All,

I have an iPhone Jailbreaked in 2.1, I live in China (use China Mobile).
    From my iPhone I can access to AppStore (but I need a account to download software)

I registered an account in AppStore France, but when I input my email and pass on Appstore application in my iPhone, they say I can not download application because I can only use France Apple Store.
    Thus I created a China App Store Account, same prob.
    Thus I try to create a account in AppStore USA, but I can not complete the registration as they say that my VISA card verification number is not right :mad: (when it is right... I have a French VISA card)

- What can I do to be able to install and buy application from AppStore?
    - How can I change the AppStore selection so that I connect from my iPhone to French or Chinese AppStore?

Help please >_<

Leinuo88

2. iVoid macrumors 65816

You need to have a China credit card that's billed to a China address (which is what they use to verify your country).

3. leinuo88 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi!
    Thanks for your reply, but my problem is not to get a Chinese AppStore account, (I already created one, as I created a French one).
    My problem is that the application Appstore on my iPhone do not connect to this Chinese (or french) AppStore.
    He connects to who know Appstore and tell me that my account can only be used in Chinese store (or in french store when I input my French account name and pass).

Thus how to force my AppStore application on my iPhone to connect to Chinese or French Appstore Account?