Help: BT mouse

WhySoSerious

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Dallas, TX
I need some help here. I'm about to purchase a new mac and I don't like the BT/wireless mighty mouse (having to squeeze 2 side buttons is lame). Does anyone here recommend a great BT mouse...perhaps by Logitec that works seemlessly on the Mac?

I've heard that some mice work, some don't.....so I was hoping for advice from people who have actually used other mice aside from the mighty mouse.

thanks

tobefirst

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
I have the Logitech MX900 at home, and even though it doesn't express compatibility with OS X, I am able to assign the buttons to Exposé actions. I probably could download USB Overdrive and do something more, but that's exactly what I wanted anyways.

crazycat

macrumors 65816
Dec 5, 2005
Give the mighty mouse a try, you might like it, i use one with my iMac in my home office.

eXan

macrumors 601
Jan 10, 2005
Russia
I'd vote for Logitech V270, though it has some very strange sensitivity issues with OS X. Its either toooooo s l o w, or u l t r a fast.

When I bough it I almost returned it because of it, but I asked in this forum and got a nice reply suggesting that I installed MouseZoom app (well, preferences penal actually) and adjusted the sensitivity with more precision.

Now I'm happy with this mouse, I use it with MacBook when on my desk.

MacPossum

macrumors 6502
Jul 15, 2007
What are the reviews of this mouse like? How does it stack up against the Logitech V270? That's the one I was thinking of getting for use with my Mac Book Pro.
I hate it. Terrible connection, it feels cheap. I give it a 4/10 at best. Time to get myself a Mighty Mouse.