Help! Cannot do the updates for my apps!

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Nazcar2, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Nazcar2 macrumors newbie

Turned on my iPad and saw I had updates, clicked the App Store then the update section but it is blank, no " Your apps are up to date" , no nothing

2. jekjones1558 macrumors 6502

I am having the same issue. So are others posting on the Apple Support forum. I have AppleCare on my iPad and called. None of their fixes worked. They told me to do a backup and restore and if that doesn't work bring it in. Not. There is a software problem somewhere and they are not acknowledging it. Bad Apple.

3. PennCentralFan macrumors regular

PennCentralFan

Yup I am having the same problem also. There are two other threads about this issue. This is a software problem. I would not bring it in to apple store.

I imagine a lot of other people are starting to get this problem. Let's hope Tim Cook gets his act together and fixes this.

4. identity macrumors 6502

Go to purchases and find the individual app updates. I did that and it worked. Pain in the ass but that's the only work around that worked,

5. Nazcar2 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks

Thanks identity, I contacted apple, the tech gave me the same steps I already tried and then gives me a number to call for help and the says you could be charged for the service call!! What a joke!!!:mad:

6. iDuel macrumors 6502a

iDuel

I am having the same issue on my ipad 2. Which ipad are you guys using?

7. chrisandersen macrumors 6502

chrisandersen

Ipad 4 with 6.1.3 and never JB. I'm up to 9 apps, so it is incrementing, just not allowing me to update.

8. cwosigns macrumors 65816

Why isn't this on the news page? Why isn't Apple acknowledging that this is a server-side issue instead of wasting the individual users' time? Both of my iPads are having this issue.

9. APPLE-FANATIC macrumors 6502a

APPLE-FANATIC

Hey guys,

Im glad I am not the only one with this issue, I have restored, reset and nothing! I am up to 14 updates now. I wonder why this hasnt been identified by Apple yet :(

10. beauparc macrumors member

Original iPad1 here. Updates working perfectly, as usual :D:D

11. iDuel macrumors 6502a

iDuel

I guess we can assume from this post that this is an iOS 6 issue.

12. kage207 macrumors 6502a

Try force closing the App Store and close it out in the Springboard as well and then relaunch the App Store.

13. macslayer118 macrumors 6502

14. jekjones1558 macrumors 6502

Mine is also working. I am still skeptical because mine was fixed for a day and then quit working again. Hopefully this time it sticks.

15. jedema macrumors newbie

Mine worked this morning again finally as well.

16. chrisandersen macrumors 6502

chrisandersen