Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Boutsik

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 4, 2015
trying over and over to access account from iPad and keep getting error message. Can access internet ( I'm posting here) but can't get ATT. WHAT TO DO???

ron7624

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2011
Houston, Texas area
Post more info.
But if you are trying from within settings, you wont be able to. Download the att app and login that way, or go to att.com and login from the web.

ron7624

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2011
Houston, Texas area
Be more specific as to how you're trying to access that information.
But, if you're trying to access from within settings you won't be able to. I can't.
I can however login using the AT&T app, or logging in from the web ar att.com.

Boutsik

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 4, 2015
Be more specific as to how you're trying to access that information.
But, if you're trying to access from within settings you won't be able to. I can't.
I can however login using the AT&T app, or logging in from the web ar att.com.
I'm confused
I go to setting and go to view account to renew my data but I have been getting for the past 24 hours a message saying server is busy. And when I try to access att/ipadlanding on the web I also get server is busy. All other pages load smoothly and fast. I can even stream media. But att cellular renewal will not connect.

ron7624

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2011
Houston, Texas area
I'm confused
I go to setting and go to view account to renew my data but I have been getting for the past 24 hours a message saying server is busy. And when I try to access att/ipadlanding on the web I also get server is busy. All other pages load smoothly and fast. I can even stream media. But att cellular renewal will not connect.
Have you renewed your data using that method in the past? If so, call ATT and get a rep to help you with the problem. It sounds like it is on their end.
Their servers go down, especially on holidays lol

Boutsik

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 4, 2015
Have you renewed your data using that method in the past? If so, call ATT and get a rep to help you with the problem. It sounds like it is on their end.
Their servers go down, especially on holidays lol
Yes have renewed this way many times.
I can neither access my account through the iPad or get to their ipadlanding website from phone or iPad. I called ATT and they won't admit that there is something wrong. They had me do the usual voodoo ( which of course I already had done) i.e. Restarting, stun on and off network settings etc etc.
so I renewed with operator on phone. And now have received an email saying my password for iPad has been changed to a temp. And I STILL CANT ACCESS ACOUNT.

ron7624

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2011
Houston, Texas area
Yes have renewed this way many times.
I can neither access my account through the iPad or get to their ipadlanding website from phone or iPad. I called ATT and they won't admit that there is something wrong. They had me do the usual voodoo ( which of course I already had done) i.e. Restarting, stun on and off network settings etc etc.
so I renewed with operator on phone. And now have received an email saying my password for iPad has been changed to a temp. And I STILL CANT ACCESS ACOUNT.
Call them again.
Sorry, other than that advice, I'm stumped. But, if you are renewed already give it 24 hours and try again. They may have resolved the problem by then.

T0MMYBOY4

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2013
trying over and over to access account from iPad and keep getting error message. Can access internet ( I'm posting here) but can't get ATT. WHAT TO DO???
I too can not access the ipadlanding page. When going to att.com/ipadlanding , it just times out. I get nothing. I think the system may be down. This is only for the prepaid iPad account logins. The rest of AT&T's other websites are running normal. I also tried buyasession.att.com (prepaid) and that isn't working either. I haven't called yet. If you call and get any update, please let us know. Thank you!

T0MMYBOY4

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2013
Service has been out 5 days now. Still can't access the att.com/ipadlanding webpage or view my pre paid account from within the iPad when going to Settings-Cellular-View Account. This is crazy and unacceptable AT&T. Seriously. :mad:

T0MMYBOY4

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2013
I'm confused
Issue has been fixed. All is back to normal now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.