Help, Can't get Superbad on my touch??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by drbob20, Mar 28, 2008.

1. drbob20 macrumors member

I've converted Superbad using Handbrake, I've used Handbrake for several movies. For some reason when I sync with Itunes it states that the movie is invalid and wont sync to my touch? I haven't changed anything and other movies seem to sync fine. Any suggestions?

Also, in Itunes, what does the blue dot next to a movie under the "Movies" tab represent?

Thanks in advance!!

2. panadero macrumors newbie

Don't know about the conversion, did you retry converting?

The blue dot means it hasn't been played...if you download a lot of podcasts that update frequently, it helps to know which are new and which have been viewed...

3. drbob20 thread starter macrumors member

Tried re-converting twice, still no love? Thank you though.

4. BassistKing1 macrumors member

5. Charliekid21 macrumors regular

i had that problem and what fixed it for me was right clicking it and then hitting conver for ipod

idk if u have done that or not

6. drbob20 thread starter macrumors member

The movie is an MPEG-4 Video, AAC. It's in my itunes and plays with no problem, when I converted with Handbrake I selected Ipod. When that didn't work I tried converting with selecting PS3, thinking it may work and that didn't work either. I have several movies in Itunes and have never had this problem before. I don't get any real reason it's not working other that the warning "Superbad was not copied to the iPod because it cannot be played on this iPod.

7. the taz macrumors newbie

Sorry no help but I also get the same message with superbad and I`ve tried to convert through Itunes using the right click and convert option and I`ve converted through videora.?????????????

8. cjmal macrumors 6502

That's quite strange. I converted the same movie a while back for my iPod and it worked fine. I used the 'high-res iPod' profile.