Help! (can't sync iPad since syncing iPhone)

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Em1213, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Em1213 macrumors newbie

I have had my iPad for a good few months now and I have never had any problems with syncing to my itunes etc, However I purchased a new iPhone and synced that up with my itunes no problem but now when I plug my iPad in you hear the usual connection noises and in my itunes side bar it comes up with 'Emma's iPad' but when you click on it its just a blank screen and the only option when you right click etc is to eject the iPad. I've no idea why this has happened not sure if a settig has been changed or what but i'm totally confused and in need of some help!
    Emma

2. andrewappleinc macrumors newbie

Simple Fix

It sounds as if iTunes is the problem. Whether you are a Mac or a PC, if you uninstall iTunes and restart the computer and then go to your internet browser and download iTunes from apple.com then your music library will be restored in iTunes ( You won't lose any content by uninstalling and reinstalling ) then when you plug you iPad back into the computer, the screen issue should be resolved

--
    Andrew