Help Cant Xp Wont Install Cant Eject Disc :(((((

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by MacHappytjg, Apr 11, 2008.

1. MacHappytjg macrumors 65816

my i was using boot camp and i put in the xp disc and it started up in the blue xp start up screen to install and when it says install xp now hit enter none of the keys work and i cant find the little button to eject the disc how do i get back onto osx and eject this mofo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

2. tyr2 macrumors 6502a

tyr2

Press and hold the trackpad button, or the left mouse button, when you turn it on. Keep it held and it should eject the CD.

3. alanswalker macrumors member

Hold the power button till the mac restarts, then hold down the opition key when its starting up so i will let you choose disc, when this appears hold down either the eject key or hold the trackpad button down, should short you out

4. MacHappytjg thread starter macrumors 65816

THANKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUU:D

but how do i get back on leopard????

nvm stupid question lmao option

5. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Hopefully you got the CD to eject, same thing happened with my MB 2.16 and just went to this website:

http://www.cameronbanga.com/2007/03/...y-macbook.html

that's exactly what cured my situation. Keep a firm grip on that thin credit card or business card and ensure that at least 1/4 of the cc business card is firmly gripped. Good Luck. :eek:

6. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Go to your Start Up Disk and select Mac OS X 10.5 and you should be good to go. ;)

7. MacHappytjg thread starter macrumors 65816

yea i was freakin out so much i didnt stop to think what to do lmao i was trynig to get it open with my card tghen i asked my friend then wen on here