Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

loveelectronic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 4, 2013
Hi,
I’m looking for a good bluetooth speaker for a bedroom. Have around £200 to spend (flexible). I’ve been looking at the Inateck as it’s around my price point and I have a phone which it provides a dock for, for it is posting a big Xmas sale about Inateck BTSP-10 Bluetooth Mini Speaker, however there are not that many reviews around for it. There’s so much choice online I feel like I’ve been going around in circles for weeks now.

jayrflow

macrumors 6502
Feb 19, 2013
Have you looked at the Bose SoundLink Mini? I have the larger SoundLink and love it. I'm sure the Mini is good as well. The Mini is priced at $200USD. Not sure how much it is in your area

scapegoat81

macrumors 6502a
Oct 7, 2012
Philly
I recently bought a refurb Big Jambox from Jawbone for roughly 170 & couldn't be happier with it. I'm too lazy to search for it, but I just saw a YouTube video comparing my Big Jambox w/ Bose's new portable Soundlink speaker (I forget the exact name of it), & the Bose speaker smoked it. I really should've waited.... Bose rules

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
Have you looked at the Bose SoundLink Mini? I have the larger SoundLink and love it. I'm sure the Mini is good as well. The Mini is priced at $200USD. Not sure how much it is in your area

I have both and they're both AMAZING. I'm not a Bose fanboy, but love both these products.

charks

macrumors member
Jul 22, 2010
Does it have to be Bluetooth? Assuming you already have a router set up somewhere in the house/apartment...I'd seriously look at the Sonos Play 1 for $199.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.