HELP - Command and Conquer, Red Alert 3

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Justin JD, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Justin JD macrumors newbie

Hi all,

My first post, so please be gentle with me!!Haha!

I have had my MBP for about 6 months now and decided to treat myself to a game. Being a fan of C&C and Red Alert, I thought I would try the new Red Alert 3 game. I am using the game with the built in trackpad.

The problems occured on working out the controls. I have worked out how to use the right mouse function but I am struggling with the following:

ROTATE CAMERA - In the main menu, I go to 'Tutorials', then 'Intro into the Basics', and then I get started with the tutorial.
    After about the second or third tutorial prompt it talks you through how to rotate the camera using the middle mouse button. MBP do not have a middle mouse button. I have tried every combination of keyboard functions and nothing works.

Can somebody out there help get me through this stage and tell me what I need to press for the middle mouse button function on a MBP?

Many thanks for your help and advice,

Justin

2. Str8edgepunker macrumors 6502

There's no way to emulate that with the trackpad straight out of the box. Honestly, just get an external mouse with a middle wheel click. You could use some of the programs out there like MultiClutch, but still.