HELP conversion of videos for ipad

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by shazdiva, Feb 28, 2012.

1. shazdiva macrumors newbie

hi am new to the apple world...my first devicce is the ipad2 i just got presented for my b'day :) :D but im really confused..am not a tech geek or guru..so would really like for u guys to help me out in converting or playing videos on my ipad... :( i have a sony vaio E SERIES with windows 7 and i have a ipad 2 32gb wi-fi.. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :confused: THANK U and hugs in advance :)

2. sally456 macrumors member

3. normanbates macrumors regular

Google for some free AVI to iPad video converters. You will need the output file to be MP4 but some converters don't neccasarily convert to the correct MP4 codec for iPad so make sure it's iPad/iPhone friendly before downloading it and wasting your time

4. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

Try Goodplayer in the appstore, no conversion needed, plays most everything and can sync via itunes or wheb jailbroken just drag and drop

5. shazdiva thread starter macrumors newbie

thank u all, since i ve been travelling since two days haven been able to settle off..but am sure all ur tips wil help thank u:)