Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shazdiva

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 28, 2012
hi am new to the apple world...my first devicce is the ipad2 i just got presented for my b'day :) :D but im really confused..am not a tech geek or guru..so would really like for u guys to help me out in converting or playing videos on my ipad... :( i have a sony vaio E SERIES with windows 7 and i have a ipad 2 32gb wi-fi.. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :confused: THANK U and hugs in advance :)

normanbates

macrumors regular
Aug 24, 2011
Google for some free AVI to iPad video converters. You will need the output file to be MP4 but some converters don't neccasarily convert to the correct MP4 codec for iPad so make sure it's iPad/iPhone friendly before downloading it and wasting your time

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World
Try Goodplayer in the appstore, no conversion needed, plays most everything and can sync via itunes or wheb jailbroken just drag and drop

shazdiva

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 28, 2012
thank u all, since i ve been travelling since two days haven been able to settle off..but am sure all ur tips wil help thank u:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.