iPhone [HELP] Converting older theme for iPhone 5.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by corfio, Feb 26, 2013.

1. corfio macrumors member

Hi everyone.

It is my first time jailbreaking. I am constantly doing downloading and trying new stuff out. I also found out that I quite like theming (especially LS's) :D. I would like to know how I would go about making older themes compatible to ios6 and iphone 5?

Can you give me links with guides, or simply help out here. Much appreciated.

The theme I have in mind is:

[​IMG]

Also download link to theme is:
    http://www.box.com/s/7lu61bf7g2gf63a1isns

Last but not least, is it possible to mod the LS in a way that the new tweak Livepapers can show the animation (Nexus one) while being on the same background as in the lock screen photo I posted?

Help on any of my questions will be greatly appreciated =]

2. corfio thread starter macrumors member

3. hackthatphone macrumors 68000

hackthatphone

Go to macthemes.net or modmyi.com's theme section. You'll learn a lot there. There is very little theming discussion here.

Cool lockscreen by the way. Here's mine.

Attached Files:

4. corfio thread starter macrumors member

The thing is that I have accounts on both of those forums, and there are almost no existing guides on what I want to do. I tried few times and it didnt work, that is why I am trying to get help from people that have some experience...

There are some really good older LS themes that need to be converted, but I lack the know-how.. :/
    Thanks for the reply tho.

5. Skizzy macrumors regular

Skizzy

Is that forecast that you're using? What did you do to set that up if you don't mind saying?