Help deciding on an Elliptical to buy

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by EricBrian, Apr 12, 2008.

1. EricBrian macrumors 6502a

EricBrian

2. Surely Guest

Surely

That looks great. If I was in the market for an elliptical, I would probably get that one. It has all of the features (and more) that I would want. The elliptical is my primary cardio machine at the gym.

My schedule still allows me to go to a gym to workout, so I don't need home equipment yet. But I have a feeling that once we have kids, our time will be more limited, and I won't have time to go to the gym for 60-70 minutes 4x/week anymore. Then, it'll be time to buy some free-weights (I really like the bowflex adjustable freeweights- they look awesome) and cardio equipment for the basement.

On a side note, I just started running outside, and I'm surprised at how much fun it actually was.

Good luck with your decision....

3. EricBrian thread starter macrumors 6502a

EricBrian

Thank you for the reply. :)

I bought a cheap one that doesn't work properly anymore: it squeeks, the foot grip sucks, the magnetic resistance works when it wants to work. So, I need to replace it and this one looks good.

The weights are nice. I might look at those if I want to buy some. I would look locally, though, so that I wouldn't have to pay for shipping.

Again, thanks! :)

Eric