I currently have a iMac (late 2007 model, 20in screen) that I love. But now I'm looking to get a laptop for portability. The biggest thing for me is screen size. Pretty much everything can be updated in the future pretty easily except that. If I decide to go 13in, then I'd just get the white Macbook. I love the price for the specs. I don't think spending $200 extra for just the aluminum body and a few other small differences is worth it. BUT I really want a bigger screen than that. I do some minor photo-editing in Gimp and I feel 13 may be too small. My sister has a 13in mbp and for the time I used it, it seemed fine but the is off in college now so I can't try out Gimp and other programs. The 15in is a lot of money, though. I would have to save even more and I would wait anyway until the revision if I went this route. I don't need the computer right away so this isn't a big deal. I know Apple isn't a fan of lowering price, and I also know that none of you know for sure, but is there a chance Apple will lower the price on the 15in? Any advice would be great. Possibly from a fellow Gimper with a 13 and/or 15 inch screen.