Carrier Help! Did Verizon Fail to ship anyone else's order?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iono11200, Sep 22, 2015.

1. iono11200 macrumors member

So long my story short. I order 2 phones online minutes after preorders were available. Verizon website will NOT allow me to buy a new phone at upgrade price, even though I have been due for an upgrade since June. So I end up paying full retail for both. Next day I call Verizon, they can't fix it. All I can do is cancel and reorder. So I cancel the full price phone and reorder at upgrade price. I receive a confirmation email, an order number, a sale reps name and a Deliver by date of 9/25.

So a week passes and my fiance's phone shipped on Saturday but no movement on mine so I call. Verizon tells me that the was an error with the person submitting my order and even though I got a confirmation email with and order number and a deliver by 9/25 date I'm now told I won't see my phone till 10/7. So even though I gave the operator a current in good standing credit card? NO PHONE. Has anyone ever experienced anything as piss poor as this and what recourse do I have? I spent hours on the phone with them today and they didn't even offer me any kind of a credit. It's almost like someone said earlier. If you are buying at an upgrade you seem to go to the back of the line. How long were they gonna wait till they decided to process my order? I'd like to tear someone a new ******* right now. Thoughts and suggestions are welcomed.

2. Surfer13134 macrumors 6502a

Which iphones were you looking at getting? If its the regular 6S models non Rose Gold there is a good chance you can just walk into apple and get one.

3. iono11200 thread starter macrumors member

4. iono11200 thread starter macrumors member

I ordered one silver and one space grey both 16 gb. There has been plenty of stock in these models over that last week and a half, had I known there was a problem. But now I'm told ALL models are sold out. So much for staying up all night and getting a preconfirmation number and a "Delivers by 9/25".

5. DoofenshmirtzEI macrumors 6502a

DoofenshmirtzEI

Carriers are terrible. I try to have as little to do with them as possible.

6. iono11200 thread starter macrumors member

7. iono11200 thread starter macrumors member

This is my 5th year ordering at launch. I am so angry I could just scream. I wanna cancel EVERYTHING I'm so pissed! May sound silly but it's just not the same if I don't get it on launch day. I understand mistakes happen but I think Verizon owes me a little something on this one. Somebody is full of **** somewhere along this line. But god forbid! Don't break your contract promises! We'd be strung up by our balls!

8. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

9. protobiont macrumors 6502a

Get some perspective. At least you aren't starving, homeless, or dying.

10. iono11200 thread starter macrumors member

You are correct. This is so trivial compared to real world problems. But it IS frustrating when you work hard all year and can't get what you want because of someones mistake. Interestingly, after 4 hours on the phone with Verizon yesterday, I miraculously received shipping info and a tracking number at 4:07 this morning.

11. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

We all know you aren't going to cancel anything, you'll get the 6S, and you'll preorder the 7 as well. Calm down, reduce tour entitlement, and breathe. It's just a phone dude.

12. billinaz macrumors 6502

billinaz

Some accounts do not allow ordering from apple. I have to order from the b2b.verizonwireless.com website or call and do it with one of those reps.