Help downloading ios 4.2 GM

Discussion in 'iPad' started by benledgebob, Nov 2, 2010.

1. benledgebob macrumors member

Ok so i went to the apple dev centre website and could not find the place to download the GM now im not a developer (i signed in with my apple ID then it asked a few extra questions and i had to validate my email adress) NOw im confused because i read anyone can get the GM now i might of read rong or is this true? if anyone could tell me or better still link me to the page to download the GM it would be much appreciated. Also can i get itunes 10.1 beta for windows i read another forum about this but there were no definate answers.

Sorry foe being such a noob but ive never bothered with betas though i have nothing to do for the next 5-6 hours and realy want ios 4.2 on my ipad:)

Thanks in asdvance:)

2. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

The GM is only available to paid-up developers for final testing of their code prior to public release at a later date.

3. Saberon macrumors 6502a

You need to be a developer to login and download the iTunes Beta and iOS 4.2. People who are developers are downloading them and then putting it on their personal website because you do not need to be a developer to INSTALL iOS4.2.