HELP! FCP Studio 1 serials LOST! Not a piracy plea.

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by KSBOOM, May 19, 2008.

1. KSBOOM macrumors newbie

I've already beaten myself up for losing my FCP Studio serial numbers. I purchased it during the cross grade promotion in June 2006 but lost the documentation while moving into a new house in 2007

I still have my shipping confirmation email from apple and my amazon.com order number (before the crossgrade I purchased Soundtrack Pro to qualify)plus my original discs that I received.

Does anyone know which department I can contact in Apple and ask them to check their database or purchase records to verify that I purchased FCP studio 1 so that they can issue me my old serial numbers or a new number?

Just to clarify I am not a pirate nor looking for a serial number handout.(if I was, I believe all of us know how easy it is to acquire serial numbers online)
    Thank you for your help.
    KSBOOM

2. chscag macrumors 65816

I would start by contacting Apple customer support. You should be able to dig up a toll free number for them or just call 1-800-MY APPLE and have them re-direct your call.

BTW, good luck with trying to get them to issue a new SN. Maybe they'll be nice to you and issue you a free upgrade or at a discount. :)

Regards.