Help find all in one: Tasks + Notes + Files App?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by epicmar, May 3, 2011.

1. epicmar macrumors regular

I am looking for an iPad app for tasks with good note taking and GoodReader type functionality. I use Awesome Notes and GoodReader and would be happy if Awesome Notes upgraded its product to include better formatting, e.g., bullet and numbered lists, different fonts, highlighting, etc. and the ability to link to documents, import webpages, emails, etc. I have hundreds of documents in GoodReader that I use for reference and many that I have to review and give feedback. I need a better way of keeping track of and prioritizing which documents I need to review and when.

I don't really need handwriting, although I wouldn't complain and might occasionally use it if it converted it to text.

I have been researching apps for days and the closest app that seems to be getting there is Underscore Notify; however, updates seem to be pretty infrequent, so I am not sure if it will continue to be actively developed.

Any suggestions?

2. porcupine8 macrumors 6502a

3. epicmar thread starter macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

Notes Plus looks like a promising note taking app with excellent development and support. I think he plans to add the PDF support that I am looking for, but it does not appear to have any todo type functionality nor does it look like todo functionality is in the development plan. Thanks for the suggestion.

4. epicmar thread starter macrumors regular

Has anyone tried Underscore Notify and can you comment on its note taking, todo, and pdf linking/viewing features?