Help Find This Game

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by nylock10, Oct 20, 2007.

1. nylock10 macrumors regular

I remember almost ten years ago, when I was a wee little kid, I played this game on my friend's iMac G3.

The front cover showed some Vietnam-marine looking guy grinning as he held out his guns, and in the game it was a first person shooter were you would command two men into battle. You'd get dual shotguns, and shoot people in red robes - where can I find this game and what is the name of it?

I'm trying to find out all these old games I used to play for Mac, brings back gewd memories.... thanks :)

Also, my grandma had a very old Macintosh running some version of Mac OS (floppy-based, didn't have a CD-drive).

I used to play Spectre, Super Munchers, and some other game where you'd go scubba diving. Any ideas?

2. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

The people in robes...they weren't aliens were they?

3. nylock10 thread starter macrumors regular

They might have been, I remember seeing weird enemies that I couldn't figure out if they were human or not.

*edit:

Huzzah! I found it!

It was called "Damage, Inc." - fun game :D

Now, does anyone know where to find the scuba diving game for Mac OS Classic (Wasn't OS 9, like OS 7 or 8).

4. Maclover129 macrumors newbie

I think the game was probably like Brothers in Arms!! If you like flying and stuff get Xplane, its great.

5. nylock10 thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, X-Plane is great fun. Shame it has a 6-minute time limit.

6. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

Oh yeah, I remember that game, used to crash for me every so often.